It is specially designed training of CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) and First Aid for workers not associated with medicine.
Students will learn about:
- New principles of cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Use of Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- Basic First Aid
- Responsible and safe behavior in provision of first aid
- Recognizing the symptoms and what to do in life-threatening emergency situations, such as:
- Myocardial infarction
- A sharp drop in blood sugar
- The correct actions in case of:
- Injuries of limbs or spine
An innovative and unique method of course Heartsaver First Aid CPR/AED for more than 80% is based on practical exercises. This ensures that participants master the practical skills, which in recent studies and guidelines of 2010 was recognized as a key element of the chain of survival - so called. High Quality CPR. – where compressions are the most important.
Courses are conducted on professional training equipment, in small groups, using innovative multimedia content and only by certified instructors of the American Heart Association. Each student receives a certificate of the American Heart Association.