CAE Healthcare is the worldwide distributor for Strategic Operations (STOPS) Inc. medical products, including the Surgical Cut Suit, EMS/TCCC Cut Suit, 6-in-1 trainer and blast trousers for simulation-based education in traumatic events, from point-of-injury triage and treatment en route, to transition of care and surgical intervention. Hyper-realistic®, cut suits and task trainers simulate extreme physical trauma so medical and non-medical personnel may safely learn to manage severe patient trauma scenarios by mimicing the realistic look, feel, behaviors and smells of extreme medical events.
SURGICAL CUT SUIT
Partial task surgical simulator for practicing hemorrhage control, organ incisions suture techniques, laparotomy, abdominal exploration and more.
- Skin and organs are user-repairable, allowing for multiple uses per unit
- Interchangeable organs with variable wound patterns or pathologies (internal & external hemorrhaging)
- User created and customizable woulds
BPS (BLOOD PUMPING SYSTEM)
An innovation in patient worn bleeding simulation, BPS is a hyper-realistic medical training system designed to simulate human arterial and venous hemorrhage in conjunction with simulated human injury products.
- Self-contained and allows for 4 simultaneous bleeds controlled by a wireless fob with a 50-foot standoff
- Each line can be controlled by the operator to simulate both venous and arterial bleeds
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES/TACTICAL COMBAT CASUALTY CARE (EMS/TCCC) CUT SUIT
Realistically prepare medical teams to treat and manage the three primary causes of death on the battlefield at the point of injury, following emergency assessment and during subsequent treatment.
- Allows medical providers to treat the three primary causes of death on the battlefield
- Streamlined frame with minimal wearer profile increases hyper-realism of any training scenario
Combining multiple task trainers within one unit, the 6-in-1 trainer eliminates the need for multiple products. Comprised of a hyper-realistic anatomically-similar male or female head and upper torso.
- Skeleton utilizes user-repairable body skin, neck skins, tracheas, and user-replaceable intraosseous training pucks